Forums » View topic » Platinum Skills Guide (aka Quest Skills)

View next topic
View previous topic
Reply to topic
Supah-spud

Rating: -1

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2008 10:04 AM Reply with quoteBack to top

Auto-Berserk seems kind of dangerous to have. -60% DEF and only +20% ATK (or -55% DEF and +32% ATK. I've read both online) Doesn't seem to beneficial to me. I realize that I can simply not get it and be done with it, but I'm just one of those people that would rather get it and not use it. I've heard in a couple places that Auto-Berserk can be turned on and off. Is this true?
abcboywonders

Rating: 75

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2008 11:23 AM Reply with quoteBack to top

Supah-spud wrote:
Auto-Berserk seems kind of dangerous to have. -60% DEF and only +20% ATK (or -55% DEF and +32% ATK. I've read both online) Doesn't seem to beneficial to me. I realize that I can simply not get it and be done with it, but I'm just one of those people that would rather get it and not use it. I've heard in a couple places that Auto-Berserk can be turned on and off. Is this true?

It's not that bad to have in earlier levels where you don't have defense to be reduced [Thus no worries].

You can turn on Auto berserk by how you normally use other skills [Lets say double click on the icon]. An icon on the side will show up (Like other buff skills). If your hp goes below a certain point, Auto-berserk will activate and you'll gain the bonus.

Basically, when your health drops, you could pot a bit by bit to maintain the health below that level where Berserk activates without you dying. [So in a way, this isn't really meant for high tier monsters]
Prilquob

Rating: 907

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2008 02:55 PM Reply with quoteBack to top

You will only lose the vit-oriented part of your def from auto-berserk, which only protects you like 1 damage for each part after the armor def reduction. This portion hardly makes a difference. The +32% atk makes a significant difference and is very helpful. Auto berserk is therefore worth it.
Supah-spud

Rating: -1

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2008 03:08 PM Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't know it only reduced VIT defense. And being able to turn it on or off is fine with me. Thanks!
jugglar

Rating: 48

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011 06:11 AM Reply with quoteBack to top

This guide should be at the top Very Happy

So useful
Reply to topic

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic