Joined: 05 Jul 2004
Posted: 13 Mar 2010 09:55 PM
Kiel Hyre Quest
-Base level 70
-10 Raw Fish
-4 Solid Iron Piece
-5 Well-baked Cookies
-1 Taming Gift Set
-1 Old Card Album
-1,700,000 Base Experience
-Access to the Factory Dungeon
1. Enter Juno’s Bar (51, 105) in the lower left region of Juno.
2. The Pub Master will speak when you enter, talk to her and ask what’s up? Offer to help make a delivery to the Kiel Hyre Academy. She’ll give you Culinary Wine to deliver to Mrs. Lecollane when
you agree to help.
3. Make your way to the Kiel Hyre Academy (yuno_fild08 160, 190) and talk to one of the guards. The guard will question you as to why you are
there, tell him you are making a delivery and he’ll ask for a name and what item. In the following order type:
4. Walk straight across the entranceway and avoid the two students on the right or else you’ll be engaged in their long dialog. Take the stairs going down in the right
bottom corner. Then enter the room to the left and walk to the front of the classroom to speak to the Lady, Mrs. Lecollane.
5. When you make your delivery one of Mrs. Lecollane’s students, Elly, will interrupt you by breaking something. Go over to the Cute Student, Elly, to see what’s wrong. She
is behind the first desk at the front of the class.
6. Ask her “What happened?” and “What can I do to help you?” Elly will then give you a list of ingredients for her cookies she ruined.
-1 Culinary Wine (from the Bar in Juno,
-1 Egg (Toast Shop in Juno, 217 114)
-1 Bag of Flour (Toast Shop in Juno, 217 114)
7. Return to Juno’s Bar and request for more wine from the Pub Master. She’ll give you another bottle and 1,000 zeny for making your delivery.
8. Walk over to the Toast Shop (217, 114) and speak to the Little Kid, Cezu. Tell her you’re there for Elly and she’ll ask you to go to the
9. Enter the slums area in Lighthalzen and make your way to upper right corner where the windmill is. Talk to the Windmill Owner, Mills, (366,
299) and say you are there for Cezu. You’ll receive a Delivery Package for Cezu.
10. Give the package to Cezu and she’ll give you another Delivery Package with eggs and flour for Elly.
11. Return to Elly with all the items and receive 5 Well-baked Cookies. If you continue talking to her she’ll ask you for another favour, offer to help. She’ll ask you to deliver the cookies she baked to
her grandfather at Kiel Hyre’s cottage, say sure.
12. Go one map north to Kiel Hyre’s cottage, just left from the center (yuno_fild02 92, 207). Talk to the Cottage Keeper (93, 210) and tell him you have an appointment with Kiel Hyre followed by Yes. It turns out her grandfather isn’t home.
13. Go back to Elly again and she’ll give you the Cottage Key.
14. Make your way back to the cottage and use the key on the door to the left (75, 217). When you unlock the door a note will drop saying 6
Forward, 3 Left, 3 Forward and 4 Left.
15. If you move around inside the cottage according to the movements on the note you’ll find a Letter to Elly. You can also just move around
the boxes in the bottom right of the room to find this note as well.
16. Deliver the note to Elly. Talk to her more and ask “What’s with this academy?” Elly will mention that recently strange things have been happening ask her about the
“Strange incidents”. She’ll then mention something about people being cursed and if she is ever cursed to say “Wake up, Elly!” Keep talking to her until she asks you to
check out the cottage for her then meet her later in her dorm.
17. Go to the cottage again, but this time check the books on the bookshelf for a switch. Several books will work, but only one will be the actual switch. A secret path will
open, you’ll have to click on the wall and then select enter to go through the secret pathway.
18. You are now in the cottage’s kitchen. Behind you are boxes where you can buy Pet Food for 1,100 zeny apiece, but you should be fine without it.
19. Right outside the kitchen, on the upper right wall, there is a Map, examine it.
20. Return to the kitchen to investigate the Pot, Try it.
21. Go back to investigate the Map and you’ll find a hidden paper with a poem.
22. Enter the portal at the bottom left and walk to the mantle with a green Calabash to the left. Look inside the Calabash and find an Old Bronze Key.
23. Find a pool in a garden south from here. Investigate the pool and the Pull the Handles you find. Pull the Left Handle first and then investigate the pool further to find
a button, Push the Button. You now have access to upstairs.
24. Enter the portal beside the pool, and walk across the hall through the portal on the other side. Now make your way upstairs and you’ll run into a Vicious Dog. If you
have Pet Food, select March Forward and give
the dog the food, or select Cancel from the menu and just walk by the dog freely.
25. Enter the office, the room in the bottom right, and search through the documents on the desk. You’ll find a paper with the Kiel Hyre seal on it.
26. Investigate the box in the lower left. Use your key and you’ll receive a Green Keycard.
27. Go to the library, the path to the right in the hallway, and examine the bookshelf. You’ll find a book for Elly, Examine it. You’ll then find a steel surface behind the
book, Examine Steel Surface, there will be two keyholes in it, Try All Your Keys. First insert the Cottage Key, then select the Green Keycard. You’ll receive a Steel Box.
28. Go to the bedroom, the first room you came across. Open the Drawer beside the bed and receive a Yellow Keycard.
29. Walk over to the Medicine Chest right upper corner and select “Of course! Let’s try it!” and then choose the Blue Liquid. A poem will then be revealed on the blank paper
30. Make your way back downstairs. Locate the Sword Hilt beside the stairs. Select “Of course!” when you investigate the swords, then choose “Insert Ornamental Swords.” If
you remember the two poems you could figure this puzzle out on your own, or just insert the swords in this order: Second Snake, Fourth Snake, First Snake, and Third
31. You’ll be transported to a hidden room with two test tubes. Press the Button on the upper test tube and then insert “little lost devil”. You will then get a security
code: 4, 7, 7, 2, 9, 6, 1.
32. Now go back to Elly, she’ll be in her dorm behind the academy (yuno_fild08 69 183). To enter her room select her window, the far left
one, and Climb the Water Pipe. This may take several attempts.
33. Talk to Elly and you’ll find she won’t respond.
34. Look in the Cookie Basket on the table and read the note inside.
35. Talk to Elly again and wake her up by yelling “Wake up, Elly!” She will then drop a Golden Key and a Luxurious Button. Talk to her once more and
you’ll use the Golden Key on the Steel Box to get a Blue Keycard.
36. Exit the room using the window by the bed. Then walk down to the 5 set of graves and select the lower left one. Type “Yellow Keycard” and then “4772961” to open the
pathway. Enter the grave.
37. Walk to the door in the bottom right (232, 48). Open the Door with the “Blue Keycard”.
38. Talk to the Beautiful Lady, Allysia, in the Middle of the group and show her the Golden Key. She’ll take you to another room.
39. Talk to Allysia again and ask her “What happened to Kiel Hyre?” She’ll explain what’s going on and give you a Red Keycard. Talk to her again and she’ll ask you
to locate Kiel Hyre for her and she’ll send you back to the dungeon.
40. Now walk to the top right corner of this dungeon to enter the restricted area using the “Red Keycard” when prompted.
41. Walk over to the last door in this upper pathway and a dialog box of Kiel Hyre talking will come up. In talking to him you will receive a Metal Fragment. Use the portal beside you to
exit the restricted area.
42. Take the Metal Fragment to Allysia.
She’ll take your keycards and ask you to go to the Kiel Hyre Mansion in Lighthalzen.
43. Go to the mansion in Lighthalzen (187, 202), which is just left from the slums entrance.
44. Enter and talk to the Steward. Present him the Golden Key and you’ll be sent to Kiel’s office.
45. Talk to both Kiel Hyre and Allysia, after asking them all the questions, you will receive 700, 000 Base Experience and a Taming Gift Set.
46. When you’re done talking to them, leave the mansion and you’ll be hit on the head and lose consciousness.
47. When you come to, you’ll find yourself in a room with a Mysterious Woman, Mitchell. Tell her “I don’t know nuthin’!” even though you’ll end up telling her anyways. Then
agree to help her investigate the Kiel Hyre company.
48. Talk to her again and she’ll ask you to talk to a woman in Juno who knew the real Allysia. Then talk to her once more and be sent to Juno’s airship.
49. Find and Old Lady and an Odd Grandma (255, 135). Talk to the Grandma first, asking her what she is doing, then the Lady to find out
what’s wrong with the Grandma. You will receive the Rosimier Mansion Keys.
50. Go inside the mansion just left of the women (270, 141) and walk upstairs. Once upstairs, walk down and take the path to the right, then
enter the first portal to the left.
51. You’re now in a room with six portals. Take the last left portal and open the Second Drawer in the Desk to receive K.H’s Letter. Examine the Bookshelf in the same
room and receive James’s Note.
52. Go back downstairs and enter the second portal you come across. Examine the Shelf near the portal and you’ll find two boxes. Use the Master Key on the First Box and
you’ll receive a Woman’s
53. Enter the portal at the bottom of this room and examine the table in the middle. You’ll receive a Family Portrait.
54. Go outside to talk to the Odd Grandma and Old Lady again. The Old Lady will tell you to see the fisherman south of the academy for more information about Allysia.
55. Find the Old Fisherman one map south of the academy (232, 222) at the southern most tip. He’ll want 10 Raw Fish.
56. He will then tell you to visit Kiel’s old hut (yuno_fild09 155, 217) one map right of the academy. Find the Wooden Board in the bushes by
the hut and you’ll receive a Man’s
Potrait. You now have enough evidence to see Mitchell.
57. Go back to Mitchell by talking to the Steward in the Lighthalzen mansion. After telling her what you found, she’ll send you to talk to Kiel.
58. Now go talk to Kiel and he’ll tell you everything. He then asks you if you can help his ‘son’ and gives you a Power Device. He will then open a portal for you
when you are ready. For the next part you can bring a party of people with you as long as they have completed the quest up to part 44.
59. Talk to Kiel when you are ready and he will open a portal between him and the bookshelf. Enter the portal and you’ll find yourself in a bedroom.
60. Find the receiver next to the first bed and click it to summon an Alicel and Aliot. After you kill them, a
Black Keycard will appear on the bed. Do
this until you get 4 keycards. Note: keycards are not transferable.
61. Go over to the Flower Vase to the left of the receiver and look under it to read a message.
62. Now open the Box at the bottom of the room by typing “open the door” to receive a Toy Key.
63. Open the door at the end of this room. If it doesn’t open, check that you have all the required keys and that all monsters are dead.
64. Make your way to the next room and find the Big Door, collect any Solid Iron Pieces from any monsters you kill as you will need 4 for the final door. To open it type in “Toy Key”.
65. Walk to the third room to find the next Big Door. This time type in “Black Keycard” to open the door.
66. Continue along the path to yet another Big Door. This door will take 2 Black Keycards to open.
67. Walk further until you find the fifth and final door. You will need to try four times to force this door open any method of trying is acceptable. Each time you try to
open the door an Alicel and Aliot will spawn.
68. Once the door is open a crack, you can put 4 types of metal fragments in it to open it further. Solid Iron Piece is probably the best to use
69. If there are others to help you in the coming battle, let them enter the portal before you as it will close once you enter. Note: this area has roughly a 10 minute time
limit before you are warped back out.
70. When you enter several monsters will spawn, kill them and make your way to the center of the room. If you and your party have to start the area again, you will need
three Black Keycards again.
71. When you talk Kiehl in the center of the room, he’ll spawn more monsters. Once you destroy those, talk to him further and Kiehl will attack you.
72. Upon defeating him, talk to Kiehl again and he’ll explain his plan. Make sure you talk to him until you receive Allysia’s Ring and then leave the room by the
portal that opens behind him.
73. Return the ring to Kiel and he’ll give you an Old Card Album, 1 mil Base Experience and a Luxurious Keycard to gain access to the second level of the factory dungeon where Kiel-D-01 is.
Joined: 03 Mar 2012
Location: Miami FL
Posted: 03 Mar 2012 09:44 AM
View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum